Saturday, October 25, 2008

Tranquility



This is a Project that i and a some people in my humanity's class are doing, we are trying to portray how necessary it is to not be over whelmed by the stimulants of audio and visual. one person will be painting the picture that I have now, and be putting it in front of the person. now it is just is a shrunk version of what i have. i am to the point where i need a new pair of eyes so please comment and let me know what i could do to improve it!!
[edit] have made minor changes

2 comments:

Dylan said...

This is Dylan BTW

Laura said...

Nice picture, I really like it. I might add some of the broadcasting media in there as well, being a combination of the audio/visual worlds. I might tweak the details in the face as well so they are more prominent. Again, overall, it is very good.