Wednesday, October 1, 2008

More Pics by Dylan

This is my friend Brock, he is just playing tennis. I was trying to enhance the motion with the lines, I think that it works.

This was taken at my cousins football game. all the kids are 10 and they look so top heavy with their huge helmets its way cute
F stop: F/4.5
Shutter: 1/500
ISO: 200
Focal length: 61
Aperture: 4
These are the back doors to the Salt Lake City Temple taken in the spring
Shutter Speed: 1/320 second
F Number: F/7.1
Focal Length: 150 mm
ISO Speed: 100
This was also taken at temple square, it is probably my favorite black and white I have taken.
Shutter Speed: 1/125 second
F Number: F/6.3
Focal Length: 42 mm
ISO Speed: 100

Please feel free to criticize me, I love constructive criticism!! it is one of the best ways that I learn so go ahead an correct me.

~Dylan

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent shots, Dylan. I visited your site. impressive work.

Dylan said...

Thank you very much :)

Corey said...

You captured a lot in the football pic...i like.

Our Happy Family said...

I agree; your bk&w is awesome. You've got skills man!