Tuesday, November 3, 2009

James Rognon - Food Challenge

So because of Halloween we made a lot of treats this past weekend, not to mention the huge amount of food that my family brought over to my house. Here are some delicious cupcakes that my brother and sister in laws brought over.



No these aren't Halloween treats, but I saw this recipe online and I wanted to try it out. They are a chocolate truffle, and they are really good.



Now this last picture isn't of food, but last night when I was driving I noticed the sky had a wonderful sun set to it. Ever sense Justin Hackworth came and spoke at the art seminar here at school, I have been trying to take my camera every where. Luckly I had my camera at this moment, because I got this really amazing picture of the Rexburg Temple. I did slightly edit the picture, just to bring out the colors more so that they would more accurately depict what I saw. Funny thing is, when I was finishing up there were about 10 photographers there trying to capture the sunset and the temple.

No comments: