Friday, October 23, 2009

James Rognon

Last week as a society we all went to downtown Rexburg and took advantage of everyone being there. I had a lot of fun and I couldn't narrow down the pictures that I wanted to post. I got it down to 5 pictures, which might be a lot, but I couldn't get it down any further.

Right now I am on this black and white kick. So most of these are in black and white. Although the last one is a colored version of one. This next picture is of a lamp post on college avenue. If you look closly you can see two people walking toward me. The weren't apart of our class, and they were giving me a great look as they walked. My f was at 1.8 to give that really shallow depth of field.



This shot was of a fire escape hatch in a back alley. I just liked the lines.



Here is a picture of our fearless president standing in the middle of the street.



I found these meters somewhere in an alley way. I made it black and white, but boosted the contrast to really increase the dramatic look.



Finally I think this was the best picture that I got for this excursion. I also love the edit that went with this.