Thursday, May 14, 2009

Shooting around Ririe


f 10.0 -- 1/250 -- ISO 100 -- 18.0 mm



f 4.0 -- 1/1,000 -- ISO 100 -- 25.0 mm



f 10.0 -- 1/250 -- ISO 100 -- 180.0 mm


These photos were taken in Ririe, ID. The last one is Joe's Metal & Design workshop. While I was shooting around the shop, Joe himself walked out of the shop. I wish I would have been daring enough to ask to take photos of him! He was dressed in a denim mechanic's outfit with a red bandana around his neck; his skin was super tan, and his hair was gray/white with lots of tight curls. Talk about an incredible environmental portraiture opportunity that I was just too shy to take advantage of :) Anyway, let me know what you think of my photos. Thanks.

--Stacey Gold

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the saturation of the colors. It helps so much to make things "pop".